forum de la guilde hells dragons sur ner'zhul Index du Forum
forum de la guilde hells dragons sur ner'zhul Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Thief Gold GOG issues with POL

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de la guilde hells dragons sur ner'zhul Index du Forum -> Forum de Classe -> Voleur
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nazexiho

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)
Point(s): 5
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 07:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Thief Gold GOG issues with POL Répondre en citant

Hi,

So I've recently purchased and have been working to get Thief Gold install via Play On Linux. The file I downloaded from gog.com is setup_thief_gold_1.25_nd_(10929).exe I'm listing this here as other post are for older or different GOG installers.
Using POL I've installed as a non-listed program under a 32-bit prefix with wine 2.10-staging, running under Windows XP. The game installed fine without any issues. After installation however, the game fails to launch sorta; that is it crashes with the run button from the main POL window. Now, if I go to the Configure window and run the THIEF.exe file from the miscellaneous tab I have been able to get the game to run but only within a 800x600 window(not in fullscreen). I did this by going into configure wine and emulating a virtual desktop, without this it botched the fullscreen and only displays the bottom corner of the game screen.
I'm at a bit of a loss as to why it will launch the game by manually selecting and using the exe, but not with POL's link to the exe from the mainscreen launcher. I'm also wondering if there is a way to get the game to run under fullscreen and not windowed, I haven't noticed any settings that look out of place. Does anyone know what I might be missing?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?t=260617
Blockchain Advertising

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 07:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de la guilde hells dragons sur ner'zhul Index du Forum -> Forum de Classe -> Voleur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange